Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,146 in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)