Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €787 (Bs 8,453) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (31 minutes ago)