Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €783 (Bs 8,422) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)