Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08504 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,377 (Bs 16,187) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)