Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09225 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €622 (Bs 6,739) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)