Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,177 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,397 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)