Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,583 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)