Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,829 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,306 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)