Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43517 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,172 (2,694 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (38 minutes ago)