Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41289 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €995 (2,411 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)