Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €562 (11,956,245 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)