Cost of living comparison between Baranavichy, Belarus and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €674 (14,722,454 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)