Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €863 (元6,296) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)