Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12759 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €898 (元7,035) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)