Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01909 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €487 (RD$ 25,527) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (36 minutes ago)