Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €754 (Rp 12,006,811) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)