Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €656 (Rp 11,037,452) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)