Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €740 (Rp 12,113,838) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (43 minutes ago)