Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25524 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €402 (1,576TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)