Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,133 (B$1,809) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (41 minutes ago)