Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €628 (B$945) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)