Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,235 (B$1,917) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)