Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €439 (289,978 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)