Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24928 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €849 (R$ 3,408) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)