Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,630 (AU$2,609) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)