Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,405 (AU$2,068) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)