Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,525 (AU$2,274) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)