Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €779 (Rp 12,231,874) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)