Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €913 (Rp 15,126,218) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)