Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €402 (Rp 5,786,656) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)