Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49980 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 57% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €478 (956 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)