Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,375 ($1,618) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (39 minutes ago)