Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05947 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €402 (ARS $6,753) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (32 minutes ago)