Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04063 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €655 (ARS $16,122) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)