Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €579 (Php35,536) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)