Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €608 in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)