Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21782 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €715 (3,283 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (21 minutes ago)