Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21458 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €718 (3,344 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)