Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,337 ($1,455) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)