Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,147 ($2,667) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)