Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29272 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €428 (S/. 1,462) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)