Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €751 (₨56,695) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)