Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01250 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €872 (₨69,724) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)