Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01307 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €596 (₨45,645) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (18 minutes ago)