Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €490 (₨35,729) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (43 minutes ago)