Cost of living comparison between Augsburg, Germany and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €472 in Augsburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)