Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,762 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,994 (NZ$3,063) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)