Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €818 (324,627 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)