Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,914 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €846 ($898) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)