Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,002 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,478 ($1,677) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (31 minutes ago)