Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €827 ($892) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)