Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04629 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €712 (E£ 15,373) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)