Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04975 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €468 (E£ 9,401) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)