Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04986 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €166 (E£ 3,337) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)