Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €838 (5,679,544 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)