Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €669 (4,429,297 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)