Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €765 (5,254,707 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (44 minutes ago)