Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €471 (161,448 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)