Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €438 (156,572 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (39 minutes ago)