Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05724 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,386 (Nakfa24,207) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (25 minutes ago)