Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06096 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €678 (Nakfa11,118) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)