Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05549 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,246 (Nakfa22,462) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)