Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06136 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €679 (Nakfa11,069) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (12 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)