Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05439 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,016 (Nakfa18,678) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)