Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24168 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,343 (5,556 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)