Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23809 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,335 (5,606 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)