Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25681 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €634 (2,468 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (43 minutes ago)