Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €772 (3,057 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)