Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22988 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,449 (6,302 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)