Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26088 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €586 (2,247 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)