Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24886 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,084 (4,357 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)