Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27312 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €446 (1,632 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)