Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27472 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €568 (2,068 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)