Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €413 (₨29,935) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)