Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,094 (¥145,781) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)