Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,209 (¥154,138) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (42 minutes ago)