Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €601 (COL$2,126,668) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)