Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €430 (CH$306,197) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (38 minutes ago)