Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €664 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)