Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27468 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €423 (S/. 1,540) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)