Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €476 (﷼ 24,633,568) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)