Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €497 (﷼ 22,900,238) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)