Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,226 (1,680,770 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (26 minutes ago)