Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24809 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €318 (﷼ 1,282) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)