Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22659 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €677 (﷼ 2,986) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)