Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23817 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €820 (﷼ 3,442) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)