Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €366 (﷼ 12,905,057) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)