Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €566 (﷼ 22,838,162) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)