Cost of living comparison between Aracaju, Brazil and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28956 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €368 (R$ 1,269) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)