Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €957 (Dinar 727) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)