Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.261 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,100 (Dinar 872) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)