Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,477 (₩1,975,512) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (41 minutes ago)