Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,374 (₩1,828,271) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (28 minutes ago)