Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €496 (元3,668) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)