Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12915 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €764 (元5,918) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)