Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €905 (元7,050) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)