Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01574 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,040 (Php66,078) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)