Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €964 (Php59,801) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)