Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €653 (2,256,327 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)