Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €900 (3,405,388 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)