Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €611 (2,351,462 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)